Are you or do you know a non-native speaking professional
who struggles with their English writing and speaking skills?
Writing Assistance for ESL Professionals is available
- Picture your written pieces with increased clarity.
- Imagine someone who can hone in on your particular writing difficulty—and show you how to make writing tasks flow with ease.
- Feel more confident speaking English and sharing your expertise, with our accent reduction instruction.
Professionals can get real help and see improvement in:
- Basic English grammar; proper sentence structure
- Idioms, article use, and prepositions; subject/verb agreement, parallelism
- How to get started, pre-writing, and developing ideas
- Organizing ideas and creating outlines
- Paragraph unity, coherence, and transitioning between ideas
- Writing emails, sales letters, and executive summaries
- American English Pronunciation
One-on-one assessment and individualized lesson plans
Sessions at your office, home or any convenient location, from anywhere in the world by Skpe
All English and language arts subjects including ESL, reading comprehension, grammar, syntax, punctuation, articulation
Helping ESL writers understand American English and different rhetorical conventions
Jeanne Funk is a CELTA Certified ESL Instructor and an experienced tutor who has worked in the writing center at Houston Community College, with adults at every writing level including ESL, Developmental, and Academic. She uses her diverse business and writing background along with a supportive style to facilitate a positive and non-threatening learning environment.